For WebUI we maintain a list of features we currently intend to add in the next 3-6 months. We share this list to help you plan your projects and in order to solicit feedback. Please note that this list shows our current intent, which continues to change, and is by no means a promise.
The following list is ordered by priority (highest current priority first):
- Making user selections available in the model.
- Improved identifier browsing and searching.
- Case sharing, allowing you to share your cases with others.
- Widget grouping
- Page flow support (as in AIMMS Windows UI, converting page hierarchy into flow with navigation buttons).
- Publish all widget source code on Github.
- Include ‘deltas’ in case comparison.
- Support for Internet Explorer 10 and higher browser.