AIMMS comes complete with extensive documentation in the form of three books that are provided electronically with your license, but that are also available in hard-copy via e.g. Lulu (stores.lulu.com/aimms), Amazon (www.amazon.com), and Barnes & Nobles (www.bn.com):
- User’s Guide, to explain the overall functionality and use of AIMMS
- Language Reference, giving a detailed description of the AIMMS language
- Optimization Modeling, introducing you to both basic and advanced modeling techniques (includes exercises)
Other References and Guides
In additional to the three books, the following AIMMS references and user guides are electronically available and are provided with your license:
- Function Reference
- Excel Add-In User’s Guide & Reference
- Multi Agent and Webservices User’s Guide & Reference
- COM Object User’s Guide & Reference
- Open Solver Interface User’s Guide & Reference
To get you started as quickly as possible, we also provide two electronic tutorials with your license:
- Tutorial for Beginners, to explain the basics of AIMMS and let you build a fully functional decision support application in about one hour. The Tutorial for Beginners is available in various languages.
- Tutorial for Professionals, to explain many features of AIMMS and to let you build an advanced decision support application in just about one week.