Optimal Solutions provides technology services to process industries, including chemicals, polymers, petroleum and petrochemicals, and food and beverage. They develop solutions for planning, asset management and process optimization. The company offers a unique blend of consulting services and software-based tools to enhance the profitability and smooth functioning of the client’s business. Their customized software tools interface seamlessly with existing ERP and database systems, and enable companies to leverage all the data available for optimal decision-making.
Optimal Solutions has deployed their solutions at numerous global companies like GE (plastics), Merck (pharmaceuticals) and EJ Gallo (winemaking) with immediate impact on the operations and profitability. Optimal Solutions main areas of expertise are:
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Tactical Planning
- Asset Management
- Process Optimization
AIMMS Service Partnership
In January 2004, Optimal Solutions and AIMMS signed the Service Partnership Agreement. Optimal Solutions had already been using the AIMMS modeling system for servicing their clients since their inception two years prior.
- Olefins Furnace Feed Scheduling
- Decision Support Systems for Sales and Operations Planning
- Optimized Conference Scheduling
- Pharma Resource Allocation
- Tactical Beverage Planning
- Planning and Scheduling Application for a Winery
- Prime-Brokerage Optimization