AIMMS 3.9 Maintenance Release available
Haarlem (The Netherlands) – Today, Paragon Decision Technology released the AIMMS 3.9 Maintenance Release. This release is available to everybody who has a maintained license and can be downloaded here. If you do not have a maintained license, you can request a free trial license*, purchase an AIMMS 3.9 license, or apply for back-maintenance on an earlier license at email@example.com.
We feel that with AIMMS 3.9 we have again improved the usability for both developers and end users. AIMMS 3.9 offers – amongst others – the following new features:
- Math Program Inspector for nonlinear models
- New features of the CPLEX solver accessible from AIMMS
- New solver: Gurobi
- New version and resell option of the MOSEK solver
- Additional database functionality
- New features in the Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Enhanced Pivot Table functionality
- Other enhancements in the Graphical User Interface (GUI)
How to experience AIMMS 3.9
If you want to experience AIMMS 3.9, check out the details about our new features and request a free trial license*. If you have any questions or feedback, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
*) Customers with a maintained AIMMS License can either use their existing license to run AIMMS 3.9, or apply for the free trial license that allows the use of all solver and solver options available in the trial system.