March 25, 2015 – Our next Product Training webinar will offer a brief introduction to Constraint Programming, a modern approach used to handle combinatorial optimization problems. In addition, we will explore options for the creation of an AIMMS-based Constraint Programming application for rostering through a series of questions, allowing participants to evaluate design choices.
Key insights to be addressed during the webinar include:
- Element variables for natural formulations
- Usage of global constraints such as cp::AllDifferent and cp::Channel
- Application specific, use: If-then and algebraic constraints.
- Speed up by symmetry reduction
- Speed up by redundant constraints
The webinar will take place on Wednesday, April 15, 2015. We will host two sessions, one at 10 AM CET/5 PM Singapore time and one at 8 AM PDT/11 AM EDT. Click here to register for your preferred time.