When reporting an issue in the WebUI, please also provide the version number of the components that you are using with your PRO/WebUI application.
- To find out the version of the PRO server that your are running:
- Open your browser and navigate to the main page of the PRO portal.
- The Help – About menu will open a new page that shows the version number of the PRO server (and the version number of the PRO portal).
- To find out the version of the PRO Package that is used to run your application:
- Locate the version of the PRO-Package that your application uses by going to the “published application” section (on the ‘Apps’ tab) of the PRO Portal
- Hover over the application and the version number of the PRO-Package will be displayed next to the application name.
- To find out the version of the WebUI Runtime that is used by your application:
- Use your file explorer to navigate to %AIMMSPRO_DATADIR%\Data\publishing\aimms (by default %AIMMSPRO_DATADIR%=”C:\ProgramData\AimmsPRO”).
- In this directory you can find all your published PRO-Packages. These directories are named out of random hashes so you will have to search inside them to find the PRO-Package version.
- To locate the PRO-Package with the version that you are looking for you have to find the hash-named directory that contains an executable with the name “AimmsPROClient-x.x.xxxxx.xxx-x86.exe” or “AimmsPROClient-x.x.xxxxx.xxx-x64.exe” were “x.x.xxxxx.xxx” is the version number of the PRO-Package as identified above.
- When you find it navigate to WebUI/boot. Inside that folder there is an “aimms-web-ui-runtime_x.x.x.xxxx-server.min.js” file. You can find the WebUI runtime version in that files name.