Starting with PRO 2.3+, in the PRO Portal, all the members of the admin group in the ROOT environment have a new drop-down menu available in the top horizontal navigation bar: Monitoring. This menu provides more information about what is happening in the PRO environment. It is particularly relevant when running PRO in a cluster configuration.
The options that are currently available for monitoring are:
- Cluster setup: displays details about the nodes that make up the PRO cluster
- Database: displays details about the connections made from the current node to the database
- Licenses: displays details about the currently configured PRO license profiles
- Job rules: displays details about the queue priorities and rules
- Seats: displays detailed information about the usage of the client licenses